Tuesday 11 April 2017

Ah Lim's Kopi Chat Blog Post 1 - Ascott Reit's Rights Issue Result is Out!



Ah Lim's Kopi Chat is a short blog post that takes me just 5-10 min (time for me to finish a cup of coffee) to write and publish. It could be a rant, investment related or even non-related. In short, it could be anything. Short and simple. That's it.

I logged into my savings account this morning to check how much refund I got back from Ascott Reit's Rights Issue. Slightly disappointed I didn't get as much excess units I would like to have. I blogged about the Rights Issue in earlier posts (link here).Would create another blog post when I receive my cdp statement. Huat ar!

Both StarHub and M1 are holding their AGM tomorrow at Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre. StarHub's meeting is 10 am whereas M1's meeting is 230 pm. M1 will not offer any bento food and voucher from the coming AGM onwards. No more A Good Meal (AGM) for shareholders? At least free coffee? 😛

No comments:

Post a Comment