Sunday 16 April 2017

My Rights Issue Results for Ascott Reit

I blogged Ascott Reit Rights Issue in a few earlier Posts (link here). I was entitled to 2320 Units and I applied for 7680 excess Units. I managed to get 3900 Units in total.


Together with my existing Units, I now have 11900 Ascott Reit shares. Ascott Reit is still below 10% of my stock portfolio. I try to keep each company holding below 10%. As of now, only M1 exceeds at slightly above 11%. of my overall portfolio.

Ascott Reit's closing price was $1.09 as at 13 April 2017. My purchase price for the Rights Issue was $0.919. However it was trading at around $1.17 before the announcement of Rights Issue. My average price for Ascott Reit is now $1.02. My dividend yield should be within 7 - 8%.  The current yield should be lower than my previous forecast of 8.61% due to Units increase as a result of the Rights Issue.

Yield based on purchase price of $1.02

No comments:

Post a Comment